Medical Radiation Protection Spray
model and specification
5000 units / bottle, bottle B: 5ml / bottle
10000 units / bottle, bottle B: 10ml / bottle
15000 units / bottle, bottle B: 15ml / bottle
20000 units / bottle, bottle B: 20ml / bottle
The main structure of the product consists of superoxide dismutase and its stabilizers (glycine), curcumin, sorbitol, potassium sorbate, purified water, spray pump and brown plastic bottles. Superoxide dismutase and its stabilizer (glycine) are found in brown plastic bottles (A bottles). Curcumin, sorbitol, potassium sorbate and purified water are found in another brown plastic bottle. (bottle B).
scope of application
it is used to prevent and reduce the damage of human skin and mucous membrane caused by free radicals produced by physical and chemical factors such as medical radiation.
source of active ingredients
the active ingredient of the product is superoxide dismutase (SOD), which comes from healthy pig blood.
main performance indicators
the pH value was 5.0-7.0, and the activity of superoxide dismutase (SOD) was > 1000u / ml.
1. The product should be put in a cold place (2 ℃ ~ 10 ℃) after unsealed and used up within 30 days. The product should be stopped in case of precipitation or flocculent change;
2. The single use time shall not exceed 12 hours, and the maximum cumulative use time shall not exceed 72 hours;
3. keep the seal between the spray bottle and the spray pump during use, and press the spray pump not too strong.
4. This product is not allowed to be taken orally for external use. If it gets into the eyes, please wash it with water in time;
5. do not use spray bottle and spray pump if they are damaged.
6. Use with caution in case of skin and mucous membrane tissue discomfort when using this product;
7. This product is used by professionals.
8. This product is provided in non sterile form.
it is forbidden for those allergic to superoxide dismutase, glycine, curcumin, sorbitol and potassium sorbate.
1. when using, open the A bottle to open the sealing film, then open the B bottle, slowly pour the B bottle into the A bottle, tighten the spray pump on the A bottle, shake it sufficiently, and dissolve the powder of the A bottle, then you can use it.
2. Remove the cover and spray evenly on the skin and mucosa tissue in the radiation field, 0.15ml per square centimeter, and use before and after radiotherapy. Three to five times a day. After radiotherapy, the patients were continued to use for 7-10 days.
storage conditions and methods
store at room temperature, away from light and dry.