Main Active Components and Contents
This product is a disinfectant with ethanol and chlorhexidine gluconate as the main active ingredients. The content of ethanol is 70%+6% (V/V), and the content of chlorhexidine gluconate is 1%+0.1% (W/V).
Killing microorganism category
It can kill enteropathogenic bacteria, pyogenic cocci, pathogenic yeasts and common bacteria in hospital infection.
Scope of use
It is suitable for hand disinfection, local skin disinfection before injection and infusion, and skin disinfection at surgical site.
Disinfection Object and Method of Use
Surgical hand disinfection: After washing and drying hands and forearms with soap, take 5ml of this product and rub it evenly on the skin of hands, forearms and lower 1/3 of upper arms according to the prescribed hand washing method. After 3 minutes, wear sterile gloves.
Sanitary hand disinfection: Take proper amount of the original liquid of this product to wipe or spray both hands, for 1 minute, rub both hands to dry.
Skin disinfection: wipe or spray the original solution of the product directly on the site to be disinfected for 1-2 times, and the effect lasts for more than 1 minute.
Skin disinfection at the surgical site: Preoperative skin preparation should be carried out according to the requirements of the specifications. Sterile gauze should be dipped into the original liquid and smeared twice or sprayed directly on the site to be disinfected twice. The sterile surgical film or sterile surgical towel can be applied after drying for 2-3 minutes.
1. This product is a disinfectant for external use. It should not be taken orally and placed in a place not easily accessible to children.
2. Avoid touching the eye and inner ear.
3. Do not use this disinfectant in combination with soap, anion, etc. and do not use it in combination with other detergents.
4. Chlorhexidine gluconate and ethanol allergy should be used with caution.
5. Seal and store in a cool, ventilated and dry place. Avoid open fire.