Jiuer®Compound Iodine Skin Disinfectant
Main active ingredients and content
This product is a disinfectant with povidone iodine as the main active ingredient, chlorhexidine gluconate, ethanol as the main active ingredient, and the effective iodine content is2.1g/L~2.5g/L(W/V), chlorhexidine gluconate content is4.5g/L~5.5g/L(W/V), the ethanol content was 59%-71%.
Killing microorganism category
It can kill enteropathogenic bacteria, pyogenic cocci, pathogenic yeasts and common bacteria in hospital infection.
Scope of use
Applicable to skin disinfection and surgical hand disinfection.
Disinfection object: Disinfection method when using concentrated (mg/L) action (min)
Skin of muscles, intravenous injection, general puncture, etc. 1 rubbing
Skin at surgical site 2-3 rubbing with original liquid 2 times
Blood collection site, stock solution 1-2, rub once
Disinfection of hands and forearms before surgery 2-3 Scrub once
1. This product is a disinfectant for external use. It should not be taken orally and placed in a place not easily accessible to children.
2. This product contains ethanol, which has certain irritation to wounds.
3. Avoid co-use with antagonists.
4. It is forbidden for people allergic to iodine, chlorhexidine and ethanol.
5. When disinfecting the skin at the surgical site, the next treatment must be carried out after the disinfectant is dried.Especially when using high frequency electric knife, it should be strictly prevented from causing combustion.
6. Keep away from light and fire.